CAREERS AT MEADOWVALE
Meadowvale is a 100% employee-owned dairy mix plant that focuses on producing only the best ice cream and frozen dessert bases. Meadowvale stands for a work environment that shows concern for the business and the growth of each individual employee to the maximum level of his or her capability. As an employee-owned company, every one of us makes a difference. In addition to quality products, impeccable service, high standards of business ethics and leadership, we focus our efforts toward our partners’ bottom line as if it is our own.
Our current opportunities are listed below. We update this list as positions become available.
Business Development Specialist
Meadowvale has been manufacturing premium frozen custard, ice cream, and soft serve mixes for over 50 years. We are a 100% employee-owned company located in Sandwich, IL.
Meadowvale is seeking to add another member to our sales team. This role will primarily be responsible for building Meadowvale’s customer base and creating lasting relationships with ice cream retailers across the US. Most importantly, representing the Meadowvale brand with our 3 main values of quality, honesty, and integrity. This position will be a customer-facing role. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the frozen dessert industry and how Meadowvale can enhance retailers’ ice cream products.
- Maintain existing business accounts, identify new sales opportunities for Meadowvale, and close new accounts.
- Follow up with sales leads generated by the current digital marketing strategy.
- Visit accounts to ensure exceptional service and product quality is up to Meadowvale standards. This may be local and/or national travel.
- Coordinate with other members of the Sales & Marketing team to ensure company standards are being met, continually performing market research and monitoring competitor strategies.
- Work with internal teams to ensure seamless progress of new client orders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to establish rapport and close sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree (non-degree applicants with the right skillset are encouraged to apply!)
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
This position is full-time. There may be some flexibility in typical work hours depending on customers’ needs.
This position will require some travel. Meadowvale supplies frozen dessert mixes to retailers in 43 states.
A reliable method of transportation is necessary.
This role will be offered a base salary plus commissions.
Meadowvale offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401k savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to your position
- Eligible for Employee Stock Ownership after 1 year of service
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Please visit our LinkedIn page to apply for this position: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3736894894/